Although most of the LED lamp failures occur on the power supply, they cannot blame the power supply company. Power failure is the result of a multi-factorial combination, many of which are caused by the unreasonable design of the lighting company. In order to effectively reduce the power failure, it is also necessary for power companies and lighting companies to strengthen interaction and work together.
According to the author's incomplete statistics, about 80% of the faults caused by LED lighting products come from power sources. From the continuous improvement of LED light source product packaging technology and the continuous development of heat dissipation technology, the stability of light source has reached a relatively good level. Even if there is that light decay and color drift, this is mainly caused by the unreasonable heat dissipation design. The situation of direct necrosis has been very small. Relatively speaking, the problem of power supply is much more serious. When a problem occurs, it is usually a direct death or flashing, and the frequency of occurrence is relatively high. Materialist dialectics tells us that we must first resolve the main contradictions, and the main contradictions will solve the secondary contradictions.
The failure of conventional lighting street lamps and the maintenance of the need is the light source sodium lamp. The national standard for sodium lamps stipulates that the warranty period is one year, and the street lamp unit will store a certain amount of sodium lamps. The sodium lamp has a mature national standard, and the main parameters such as the size and power of the main parts are uniform and interchangeable. The current LED lamp failure is mainly in the power supply, so the main contradiction is to solve the power problem. Due to the lack of mandatory unified standards for LED power supplies, the power supplies on the market are separate, single-channel, multi-channel, and of different sizes, resulting in many problems. With the emergence of super-power LED power supply on the market, more than 4 drive power sources are everywhere, so the faults are frequent, and the cost and shape of the LED street lamp are difficult to design. Many factors overlap, which often causes difficulty in maintaining the LED power supply. Heavy, so the owners' complaints and the media's turmoil caused misunderstanding of LED street lights, affecting the industry's reputation and development.
I advocate the five-point concept of LED driver power development:
1. Abandon high-power, ultra-high power, develop high-stability medium and small power supply, preferably between 30W-40W, the maximum should not exceed 50W. Because the greater the power, the greater the heat, the more compact the components inside, which is not conducive to heat dissipation, and the temperature is the culprit of power failure. Moreover, the low-power power supply is relatively mature in development, and has advantages in terms of stability and cost. In fact, many power companies know that the bigger the power, the harder it is to do, and they are not willing to do high-power. However, due to the pressure of application manufacturers, passive development of high-power power supplies, many programs have not been time-tested and proven, they are rushing. The projects are all experimental products, so the faults are endless. In contrast, small and medium-sized power supplies have matured due to their earlier development. Moso Power Technology Co., Ltd. instills technical solutions into lighting manufacturers, power supply companies and product application companies to interact with each other, which greatly reduces the failure rate and improves the quality of lighting products. Power companies, lighting companies and owners benefit from it. Got it.
Moreover, the high-power and ultra-high-power power supplies are not flexible because of their large size, and the small and medium-sized power supplies are more flexible because of their small size.
2. Give up 4 or more outputs, develop single or two outputs, abandon large currents and large currents, and develop small currents. The more the number of output channels, the harder it is to do, and the higher the failure rate, I think that no power supply manufacturer has been able to stand up and shoot the chest so far: Under the premise of today's demanding cost requirements, there is no problem with the 4-way drive. The more the number of output channels, the larger the total output current, and the current is the main cause of heat. Some voltages can not generate heat, but currents must be heated, and simple calculations can be considered as proportional to the square of heating power and current. That is to say, if the current is increased by 2 times, the heating power will increase to 4 times, the current will increase to 3 times, and the heating power will increase to 9 times. Therefore, I recommend that the current should be controlled below 1A.
3. Intelligent control should be one of the biggest advantages of LED lamps, and intelligent control is the intelligent control of power supply. Intelligent control is especially important in street lighting and tunnel lighting applications. In terms of street lights, intelligent control can realize stepless control of lamp power according to road traffic density in different time periods, which not only meets application requirements, but also achieves energy saving effect. The application of tunnel lighting is more important. It can automatically adjust the brightness of the tunnel entrance and exit according to the brightness outside the tunnel to provide a safe driving environment for the driver.
4. Heat dissipation and protection are the main external factors of power failure. Not only the power supply itself will heat up, but also the lamps will heat up. How to properly dissipate these two heat sources is a problem that the lighting design engineer must consider. It is necessary to prevent excessive heat concentration, form a heat island effect, and affect the life of the power supply. In addition, the protection problem is also very important. The penetration of moisture may cause a short circuit of the power supply. The dust on the outer casing may affect the heat dissipation of the power supply. Exposure may cause high temperature and aging of wires and other components. The protection is actually to solve this series. The problem.
5. Feasibility of maintenance. Although we have done a lot of work in the first four steps, the problem of power failure is still impossible to completely avoid, which is why we propose maintenance. The luminaire design engineer should consider the maintenance of the power supply. Only when we replace the power supply with the replacement of the light source of the conventional lighting, we have the possibility to transfer the maintenance task to the street lamp unit. I have a new perspective on the concept of the power supply used in the luminaire module. We should work hard on the maintenance of the luminaire. The designer should treat himself as a maintenance worker as simple as possible. In the actual use process, the failure rate of the rotating wiring plug is high, and most of them are faults caused by water leakage. Everyone has realized that the rational design method of modularization should be based on the integration of module power supply, because the overall power of modularization is small. If the power supply can solve the maintenance problem by plugging and unplugging, let the street lamp unit be the power supply. (Do not doubt the current part of the power supply but the life of the LED light source), both the enterprise and the owner benefit.
In summary, most of the LED lamp failures occur on the power supply, but they cannot blame the power supply companies. Power failure is the result of a multi-factorial combination, many of which are caused by the unreasonable design of the lighting company. In order to effectively reduce the power failure, it is also necessary for the power supply company and the lighting company to strengthen interaction and work together.
Energy Efficient LED Desk Lamp that will reduce energy spending by 75%
Applications:1. Reading, writing,drawing, design,computer operation,documentation in office, or home lights.
2. Meeting, office welfare, opening ceremony, move, foreign affairs, wedding, celebration.
3. working, suitable light for eye-care
4,relax, warm white give you comfortable light sense
LED Table Lamp With Battery
LED Table Lamp With Battery,Portable Table Lamp With Battery,Portable LED Table Lamp,Battery Operated Table Lamps,LED Table Lamp
Shenzhen Superlight Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.superlighttech.com